Come experience a private or semi-private session in our Pilates Studio utilizing all of the Pilates equipment. Our studio has six Reformers, the Cadillac/Trapeze Table, Stability Chair and Ladder Barrel. Pilates training improves core strength, balance, and coordination, while providing relief from stress, back pain and other muscle weakness. Check out our class schedule for group MVe Pilates chair and Reformer classes.
This mind-body exercise leaves you feeling stronger, refreshed and more confident. Our instructors are all fully trained through national organizations with intensive programs, including Stott Pilates and the Physical Mind Institute.
What are the benefits of Pilates?
- Core strength and stability
- Relief from stress and back pain
- Improved balance and coordination
- Injury prevention
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Increased self-confidence
- Longer, leaner and stronger muscles
If you would like a Fitness Consultation that includes Body Fat Assessment, Circumference Measurements and a Blood Pressure Screening, there is a $40 fee.
Try our Introductory Package of three 45 minute sessions for $169. This is for first time clients only.
- Adequate cancellation notice is 24 hours to reschedule appointments without charge.
- In order to reserve an appointment, all appointments are prepaid at time of scheduling.
- Fees and payments are non-refundable.
- Sessions and packages expire in 90 days