Our personal trainers have years of experience and hold national certifications and college degrees. Our first concern is your personal health and fitness goals when designing your program. We want to help you make lifestyle changes in order for you to receive benefits for years to come. We use more than traditional machines when developing your routine. We use balance boards, stability balls, medicine balls, and bands to add functional training and variety to your workout.
Personal training packages provide you with an initial consultation to review your health history. Initial assessments include blood pressure, body fat and circumference measurements. Your program will be developed based on your individual information.
What are the benefits of Personal Training?
- Personalized attention geared to your individual goals
- Motivation to keep you consistent
- A safe and effective exercise program
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved endurance, flexibility and strength
- Reduced body fat
- Enhanced health and lifestyle!
- Train for a specific sport (Golf, Tennis and Swimming).
Personal Training Fees
If you would like a Fitness Consultation that includes Body Fat Assessment, Circumference Measurements and a Blood Pressure Screening, there is a $40 Fee.
|8 Private Sessions ($480)||$60.00|
|8 Private Half-Hour Sessions ($360)||$45.00|
|8 Buddy Training Sessions (2 people $720)||$90.00|
|8 In-Home Training Sessions ($640)||$80.00|
|One Private Session/ Consultation||$75.00|
|One Private Half-Hour Session||$60.00|
|One Buddy Training Session (2 people)||$100.00|
|One In-Home Training||$95.00|
|One Stretching Session||$30.00|
Personal Training Policies
- Adequate cancellation notice is 24 hours to reschedule appointments without charge.
- In order to reserve an appointment, all appointments are prepaid at time of scheduling.
- Fees and payments are non-refundable.
- Sessions and packages expire in 90 days.
- All sessions are 30-55 minutes depending on the package purchased.