The Studio offers a variety of group fitness classes including Pilates Mat,Reformer & MVe (Pilates chair). Classes are small in size. Our experienced instructors give excellent classes for all ages and fitness levels.
This mat class focuses on improving core strength, balance, and posture. This mind-body exercise strengthens every muscle in your body.
This awesome 55 minute class is on the Pilates reformer machine and there are only 5 spots in each class. Participants must have at least 3 private sessions (intro Pilates package, $169) if you have never been on the pilates equipment before. The intro package will help you learn the reformer and chair pilates (MVE) to keep up in class.
MVe Classes* (Pilates Chair)
This heart pumping cardio driven class combines strength, balance, endurance and core stability while working on the Pilates MVe chair. This 50 minute class will wake your body up challenging core strength and stability.Participants must have at least 3 private sessions (intro Pilates package, $150) before taking the class. Class size is limited to 6.
Fitness Class Fees ( Pilates Mat)
All classes expire at the end of 90 days.
|Pilates Mat & Yoga|
Pilates Equipment Class Fees (Reformer & Pilates Chair MVE)
All Pilates Equipment classes are prepaid and you must reserve a spot in a specific class. Be aware of all Pilates Equipment class policies below. Only 6 spots in each class.
|1 Pilates Equipment Class||$26|
|4 Pilates Equipment Classes||$100 ($25/class)|
|12 Pilates Equipment Classes||$252 ($21/class)|
|Pilates Equipment Classes with Auto Pay|
|4 Pilates Equipment Class||$100/month ($25/class)|
|8 Pilates Equipment Classes||$176/month ($22/class)|
|12 Pilates Equipment Classes||$240/month ($20/class)|
|16 Pilates Equipment Classes||$288/month ($18/class)|
Auto Pay Class Policies
- Monthly classes with Auto Pay expire at the end of the month-no exceptions.
- Payments are automatically charged to a credit card the 1st of each month.
- Class packages can not be shared.
- To cancel, the Studio must be notified in writing before the 1st of the month.
- Classes must be booked in advance and the 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all classes.
All Class Policies
- All classes are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you would like a Fitness Consultation including body fat assessment, circumference measurements and blood pressure assessment there is a fee of $40.
- All classes purchased expire in 90 days. Fees and payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive to class on time. Please be considerate of other clients and do not enter a class after the warm-up. Warm-up is essential to all classes.
- Please keep cell phones off during class.
- Pre-paid class spots are forfeited if there is not a 24 hour cancellation. This policy is enforced.
- Participants must have at least 3 private sessions (intro Pilates package, $150) before taking the Pilates Equipment classes if you have not been on the Pilates chair or Reformer before or in the last 30 days prior.
- Clients with injuries or special needs should begin with private sessions before entering group classes.