Being fit for golf can greatly enhance a player’s game by making him a more efficient and better player and also by reducing or eliminating pain during and after a match or practice. Golf fitness training focuses on core exercises, balance and flexibility. Pilates may also be included.
What are the Benefits of Golf Training?
- Core strength and stability
- Increased flexibility
- Hip strength and stability
- Improved balance
- Better focus
- Decreased risk of injury
- Increased back strength
- Increased lean body mass
- Improved endurance
Golf Fitness Screening
A Certified Golf Fitness Instructor will take you through a series of tests to determine if you have physical limitations that can affect your golf swing. The tests will check you for balance, stability, mobility and flexibility.
90 minutes Cost: $300
Golf Fitness Program
A golf fitness screening will be performed by Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and a detailed exercise program will be given for you to take home or on the road.
90 minutes Cost: $500
Golf Fitness Training Fees
All packages consist of at least eight sessions.
8 Private Session Package
|Half Hour Session||$75.00|
Golf Fitness Training Policies
- Adequate cancellation notice is 24 hours to reschedule appointments without charge.
- In order to reserve an appointment, all appointments are prepaid at time of scheduling.
- Fees and payments are non-refundable.
- Sessions and packages expire in 90 days.